Sunday, February 2, 2014

We have a NEW SISTER in the Hood!

Happy February Friends!

We are thrilled today to introduce and welcome a new SISTAH to the group!

Diane Hover (Nellie's Nest)

Here's a little bit about Diane . . .


I was so excited to have been asked to be a part of the Sisterhood!!
I am from the great, but very cold (right now) state of Michigan!
I have been paper crafting for so long I can't even remember when I started!
As for a style of paper crafting, I would call it "all over the place"!
I enjoy pretty much all aspects of it!!
Besides my paper crafting I also enjoy gardening!
You will find me most days, weather permitting, in my flower gardens early in the mornings..
I share many of my garden photo's on my blog along with my cards.
I also enjoy sewing.
I think part of the paper crafting "bug" came from sewing,
as I enjoy picking out the beautiful papers as much as I do fabric.
I hope you stop by my blog and take a peek!!

Thanks Diane ... 
We are excited to have Diane joining and inspiring us
beginning with our February 12th challenge.

WELCOME to the Sisterhood Diane!

1 comment:

Lisa B said...

Welcome to the Sisterhood Diane! We are so excited to have you on board!!