Wednesday, February 26, 2014

One for the Boys...

Hello Lisa B. here and it is my pleasure to be hosting our new challenge at the Sisterhood.

This challenge is called "One for the Boys".  We are asking you to create a masculine project.  I sometimes have a hard time with them because I struggle with "do I use buttons? What about ribbon?.  But for me if I have the right paper everything just flows! And honestly I don't have enough of these type of cards in my stash so this challenge was a perfect way to change that!

Now let's get our crafty gears in motion by checking out what our DT has in store for you all! I want to put a special shout out to our Step-Sisters CraftyGirl and Helen for joining our team this month.  Make sure to leave them some love and appreciation!!

February STEP SISTER - CraftyGirl
(using her own image called 'Lighthouse Turtle')
 and
STEP SISTER - Helen 


Darlene






Micki


Now it's your turn to show us your 'One for the Boys' projects.

Deadline to enter:
You have until Sunday, March 9th - 8:00 P.M. (EST).
Winner will be announced Tuesday, March 11th.

Please remember to follow these few simple rules: 
  • No backlinking only new creations.
  • Three (3) entry limit.
  • Must follow challenge theme to qualify for prize 
(when one is available).
  • Direct link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
  • We would really appreciate you turning OFF the word verification.

And, by all means ... HAVE FUN!


3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT

OlgaB said...

Thank you for the lovely inspiration.
Hugs from Africa

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Awesome creations by your Design Team. THank you for a fun challenge. Hugs, Antoinette