Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Winner and Top 3....

Goodness people, I kept thinking it's Monday and that I had all the time in the world to type up this post.... but thankfully I remembered that it's Tuesday!

We hope you guys had a wonderful 4th of July weekend and judging from the entries, you guys had lots of fun with our Masculine Birthday/Anniversary challenge! You guys rocked this challenge!

Now without further ado, the Top 3 Sister Awards goes to:





Congratulations Ladies, make sure to grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar!

And now..... to the Winner.....(hehehe, thought I'd post that first, huh)




Congratulations Cheryl! You are going to have soooo much fun with your $10 gift certificate from Bonibleaux Designs! We'll be contacting you :-).



Thanks to everyone for participating. As always you guys amaze us!


3 comments:

Made by Mandy said...

thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. I am not very good at men's cards so this is a great confidence boost.

Well done to the overall winner and the rest of the top 3

Love Mandy xxx

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

This is my first box template into something else, Thank you so much for choosing my backpack, I will wear your badge very proudly!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Mik said...

Never thought making a mushroom look good was possible. I was wrong! This is soo cute. Great Job!