Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Celebrating Dad/Man in your life

Hello Everyone!! LISA B here and I am hosting this challenge as well as introducing our Guest Designers. Since Father's Day is this month we are asking you to make something for Dad. It can be any project, gift, card, or layout celebrating the man in your life. We love to see all of the different ideas you all come up with.
We also have 2 Guest Designers joining us this month. Here is a little something about them as well as their project. Let's give them a big warm welcome and show them some love.
Priyanka - June GDT




I am Priyanka, I am from India, I am a research scholar here, but I am so much addicted to art and craft from my early childhood, I darw and paint at first after that my interest grown in card making I love all things make by my self for my card.it 's a great honor Sisterhood give me to be their GDT, I am so happy and excited.
This is what she came up with for her project:



Hi, my name is Trina. You may have seen me around on the crafting sites; my big, curly hair makes me easy to spot! :D I've always been into crafts, but I just started making cards about a year ago. Since then, I've made some great crafty friends and fallen completely in love with digi stamps and Copic markers! I'm really quite excited to be a a Guest Design Team member with the Sisterhood this month!
This is what Trina came up with for her Father's Day project.




She made an altered compostioin notebook/journal for my boyfriend's brother to write to his new (7 months) son. This is my present for their first Father's Day! (They're a Sr./Jr. duo; that's the reason for the squared initials on the front.)
And now for the creations by our lovely Sisters!!!

Darlene


Tanis


Terri


Boni


We hope you play along with us and show us some amazing projects in the next two weeks. You have until June 22nd to join in the fun!








6 comments:

TannyP said...

Such a fun combination of cards, ladies! Love 'em!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Karen said...

Great challenge and some wonderful creations again ladies! Welcome Trina and Priyanka!xx

Trina said...

I think I was way too excited to see my big face here yesterday! Lovely projects ladies!

Wendy said...

thanks for the challenge, the DT's samples are fabulous!

Anita said...

DT work is fabulous.