Hello everyone! Welcome back to the Sisterhood of Crafters for another challenge. Terri, here and I am so excited to announce my theme for this challenge. But first, I would like to thank everyone who participated in our last challenge. What outstanding projects you all created.
Now on to our challenge. The theme is:
"A BANNER YEAR"
Get your creative juices flowing and create a card or project with banners, pennants, flags, etc. for your focus.
The Design team has created some awesome inspiration projects to share with you.
Now it's YOUR turn and we look forward to seeing what you create!
You will have until Sunday, February 25st to enter.
Winner's will be announced on Tuesday, February 27th.
For your convenience, here's a quick review of our Rules:
- No backlinking ... only new creations.
- Three (3) entry limit.
- You can share with as many other challenges as you'd like.
- Must follow the challenge theme to qualify for the prize (when one is available).
- Direct link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
- Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
- We would really appreciate it if you would turn OFF the word verification.
most of all ... HAVE FUN!!